Central War Gaming Blog

Central War Gaming Blog

 

Monday, April 4, 2016

Lost and Found: Swift Fox 16

To make sure there's a permanent list of lost and found items, let's try posting everything here. Just respond to this posting with what you lost and what you came home with you do not recognize or didn't mean to.

Every once in a while we'll update this post with a consolidated list of all of them. Please spread this around so everyone knows where to share their lost and found status.

I'll start!

Lost

  • Felco pruners, OD green. Last seen Sunday when I had Beik hand them to me at the HQ. Don't seem to have them, cannot recall where I put them - Steven Hoober
  • Blue handled EMT shears, probably fell out when I was rolling around machine gunning everyone that one time Saturday - Steven Hoober
  • Green, Pattern'58, poncho - Tom Ready
  • Black, King Arms, 90rnd L1A1 magazine - Tom Ready
  • USGI canteen, should have a red mark on the bottom - Mercy 
  • Medic Bag, I let Josh Pearson use my bag and at the end of the event he put the bag in with all of the medic supplies. It is a shoulder bag with a red and white cross on the front and I would say it is gray/green in color. It is some sort of foreign military bag - Dan Delaunois 

Found

  • PRC rubber duck antenna, new in wrap. - Steven Hoober
  • M16 magazine, marked Fritz, found at Kitoy CCP - Brett Conklin 
  • Green kneepad, found at Kitoy CCP - Brett Conklin
  • Green pilot's helmet bag, found at Kitoy CCP - Brett Conklin
  • Kit, First Aid, OD cloth zipper case by ROTHCO. Was placed on my ruck Sunday and put in my ruck for loading up into the truck - Troy Buddenhagen 

5 comments:

  1. Found:
    -@Kitoy CCP - M16 magazine - marked Fritz
    -@Kitoy CCP - Green kneepad
    -Kitoy CCP - Green pilot helmet bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost:

    Green, Pattern'58, poncho.
    Black, King Arms, 90rnd L1A1 magazine.

    Found:

    Melanoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found: 1 - Kit,First Aid, OD cloth zipper case by ROTHCO. Was placed on my ruck Sunday and put in my ruck for loading up into the truck.
    Troy Buddenhagen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost USGI canteen, should have a red mark on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost: Medic Bag, I let Josh Pearson use my bag and at the end of the event he put the bag in with all of the medic supplies. It is a shoulder bag with a red and white cross on the front and I would say it is gray/green in color. It is some sort of foreign military bag.

    ReplyDelete

© 2015-2016 Central War Gaming | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter